5 O' Clock Friday
Aranciata Rossa Cocktail With Tanisha Pina
Tanisha Pina is a fashion writer and stylist based in New York City. During the day, she spends her time essentially online shopping for Racked, where she is the Associate Market Editor, and spends nights in her Brooklyn apartment watching reruns of the Millionaire Matchmaker. When she's not doing either, you can find her somewhere in lower Manhattan looking for a cocktail entirely too early.
- 1 1/2 oz Stoli vodka
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 oz San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa
- 1-2 slices of lime for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Fill glass with ice cubes.
- Add vodka and lime juice.
- Top off with San Pellegrino and stir.
- Garnish with lime slices.