dainty jewels you'll want to wear all day, every day.
Our relationship with La Kaiser jewelry was love at first sight. The pieces are dainty, elegant and many feature one of our favorite stones...the awe-inducing opal. With this much beauty and sophistication, it's hard to believe that designer Cindy Kaiser only started her line 2 years ago!
instagram // @lakaiserjewelry
5 things to know about jewelry designer Cindy Kaiser of La Kaiser
1. I lived in DC and LA for 5 years prior to moving to Chicago, and before I moved over to the states I was in Cape Town (South Africa) and Zimbabwe (where I grew up!). Traveling a lot between Europe, Africa and the States and living in several different cities and countries definitely influenced my work and overall design aesthetic.
2. I received a BA in Fine Art (specializing in Jewelry Design) at Stellenbosch University in South Africa. After that, I went on to dabble in the fashion industry at FIDM in Los Angeles.
3. These pieces are inspired by my European travels. A lot of the gemstones that I use are opals; they are full of color and have happy and playful vibes that mix so well with the ‘laissez-faire’ vibe of the Greek Isles.
4. I find inspiration in gemstone hunting and traveling.
5. My style is simplistic and minimalistic. I’m not driven by trends at all.