Our relationship with La Kaiser jewelry was love at first sight. The pieces are dainty, elegant and many feature one of our favorite stones...the awe-inducing opal. With this much beauty and sophistication, it's hard to believe that designer Cindy Kaiser only started her line 2 years ago!
instagram // @lakaiserjewelry
5 things to know about jewelry designer Cindy Kaiser of La Kaiser
1. I lived in DC and LA for 5 years prior to moving to Chicago, and before I moved over to the states I was in Cape Town (South Africa) and Zimbabwe (where I grew up!). Traveling a lot between Europe, Africa and the States and living in several different cities and countries definitely influenced my work and overall design aesthetic.
2. I received a BA in Fine Art (specializing in Jewelry Design) at Stellenbosch University in South Africa. After that, I went on to dabble in the fashion industry at FIDM in Los Angeles.
3. These pieces are inspired by my European travels. A lot of the gemstones that I use are opals; they are full of color and have happy and playful vibes that mix so well with the ‘laissez-faire’ vibe of the Greek Isles.
4. I find inspiration in gemstone hunting and traveling.
5. My style is simplistic and minimalistic. I’m not driven by trends at all.