- It’s been almost 6 years since I began Foe and Dear. I currently live in Vancouver but before this, I was in Toronto where I graduated with a BA in fashion design. After graduating I relocated to Brooklyn, NY which is where I started Foe and Dear.
- Art, literature, interior design/decor, architecture and symbolism.....the list of where I seek inspiration goes on and on.
- Based on a career test I took in high school, my guidance counselor told me I was suited to be a pyro-technician. In a more likely scenario, I probably would have liked being a kindergarten teacher.
- You can’t rush something that you want to last forever. Creating a company from the ground up takes a lot of patience and persistence.. But it is so worth it.
- My style is 80% pajamas and my fiancés t-shirts, and 20% Rag and Bone.
all images @foeanddear