WHO // Jackie Yaeger
WHAT // Editorial Manager at Bandsintown
WHERE // New York City
INSTAGRAM // @moxiegumption
After a brief hiatus over the holiday season, your favorite weekly cocktail recipes are back with a bang! This week's 5 O'CLOCK FRIDAY, we're hanging with Jackie Yaeger the magazine, instagram and lipstick obsessed babe we're currently crushing on. From writing for Nylon, one of the coolest fashion and lifestyle magazines, to now working for the most comprehensive music exploration app, Bandsintown, this girl knows fashion, music and obviously cocktails! And her recipe for boozy hot chocolate will warm you from the inside out.
Sauced Snow White Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 cups half and half
- 1 pound of premium white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Seeds scraped from a vanilla bean
- A bottle of Grand Marnier -- I leave it out on the party table and let people pour in as much as they want :)
1. Combine milk and half and half in a saucepan on medium heat.
2. Heat to just before the simmering point so it's hot but doesn't scald or boil.
3. Turn off heat and add white chocolate and stir.
4. When the choco is melted, add vanilla and vanilla bean seeds.
6. Add Grand Marnier if wanted.
7. Whisk really well.
8. Reheat very gently and serve.