Maly Mann is an artist, model, and amateur photographer based out of Long Beach, CA. She has dipped her toes into all creative waters.
Ingredients for Honey Syrup:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
Ingredients for Cocktail:
- 2 oz gin
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz apple juice
- 1 oz honey syrup
- Rosemary and/or apple slices for garnish
- Syrup: Place the water, honey and rosemary in a small saucepan and bring to boil. Turn off heat and steep for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature before using and then store remaining syrup in refrigerator for up to one week.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the gin, lemon juice, apple juice, and honey syrup.
- Shake to combine and strain into a glass.
- Garnish with rosemary and apple slices.