Mecca James Williams is a fashion stylist and creative living in Brooklyn, NY. She recently launched a home decor and conscious living platform called It's Apartment Four. She has worked for Vogue Japan, Opening Ceremony, and Net-A-Porter, to name a few.
Her Rum Punch was inspired by a recent trip to Jamaica and her boyfriend's Aunt Cassie.
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup of fruit punch
- 1 cup of rum
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup coconut rum
- 1/4 cup fresh lime or lemon juice
- Secret ingredient: nutmeg
- Optional: pineapple slice for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice and mix ingredients.
- Sprinkle in nutmeg.
- Garnish with a pineapple and enjoy!