Sarah Stannard is a fashion, lifestyle, and travel blogger living in Brooklyn, New York. She works full-time as a Director of Business Development for a tech startup and freelances as a Social Media Manager for local businesses and entrepreneurs. She loves going to local bars and restaurants with friends, is an avid Tottenham Hotspur supporter, and loves her cat Eleanor.
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz Maraschino Liqueur (Luxardo)
- 1/4 oz Vrème de Violette
- Maraschino Cherry, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients (except the cherry) in a cocktail shaker with a cup of ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.