Blood Orange Mimosa with Paige Mariah
Paige Mariah is a life and style blogger, as well as a marketing coordinator based in Chicago. If you're ever looking for her, she's most likely at a thrift store searching for the best deals or curled up on the couch watching a crime TV show. She thoroughly enjoys traveling and is always ready to capture her next adventure to share on her website and Youtube channel.
- 1 oz freshly squeezed blood orange
- 1 oz St. Germain
- Prosecco, champagne, or other sparkling white wine, well-chilled
- Pour blood orange juice and St. Germain into a small tumbler.
- Top off with chilled Prosecco.
- Add a slice of blood orange and serve.