Susan Hang is Editorial Manager at Zanita Studio. Prior to landing her dream job, she worked various corporate jobs that often left her unfulfilled. She's passionate about helping and inspiring others to do the same by chronicling her professional journey on Le Jolie. She's also beauty-obsessed, always on a perpetual mission to find the next breakthrough in skincare and makeup.
- Simple lemon syrup (equal parts water, sugar, and lemon juice)
- Crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in shaker.
- Shake vigorously until blackberries break apart.
- Strain into glass packed with fresh ice.
- Garnish with additional blackberries.