Grand Mimosa Cocktail with Laura Craffey
Laura Craffey is a photographer, blogger, and content creator based in the beautiful city of Philadelphia. She enjoys reading, playing with her bichon frise pup, and splurging on lots of skincare products she doesn't need.
- Chilled Chamagne (or sparkling wine)
- Orange juice
- Grand Marnier
- Optional: orange slices for garnish
- In a champagne flute, pour 2 oz champagne and 2 oz orange juice.
- Mix well.
- Add in a tablespoon of Grand Marnier.
- Garnish with orange slices and enjoy!