Courtnee Ruth Crews is a fashion blogger from Louisiana. She has a love for fashion mainly because there are no rules; every person has their own individual style that makes them feel confident and happy. She's obsessed with Asian food and her weenie dog, Pimm.
- 1 grapefruit wedge
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- 1/4 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup club soda
- Optional: salt rim
- In a rocks glass, add fresh grapefruit juice, lime, agave nectar, and tequila.
- Store and add ice!
- If you're feeling saucy, add a spicy salt rim by running a lime slice around the rim before making the drink.
- Dip the glass in pink Himalayan salt mixed with a little bit of chili powder.
- Add a lime slice for garnish and enjoy!