Jewels & Gifts for Fall Bridesmaids
Brides and bridesmaids: accessorizing your bridesmaid dresses can be challenging. Bridesmaids want to keep it 100 on their BFF's big day, while also complementing the bride's style. To help you effortlessly check this off your to do list, we've partnered with Brideside -- a concierge bridesmaid dress retailer -- to share pieces that go well with their fall bridesmaid dress collection. Their autumn color palette is full of rich reds, mauves, and florals. We've paired each dress with the perfect jewels from our collection. These pieces also make great gifts for the bride to give to her besties on the big day!
Jewels for Wine Colored Dresses:
Moonstones have a milky white hue that bounces with iridescent purple and blues when the light hits just right. Because of this, it's a super versatile stone that goes with a wide range to colors. We paired these moonstone pieces with this cabernet red dress because we love how the color 'pops' off this dark berry, velvet dress. A perfect matching moonstone set that bridesmaids can wear long after the big day. Shop the wine colored dress pictured here.
- Irregular Scatter Ring with Moonstone ($138)
- Irregular Scatter Necklace with Moonstone & Topaz ($112)
- Mini Scatter Earrings with Moonstone & White Topaz ($165)
Jewels for Light Mauve Colored Dresses:
Again, we chose moonstone for it's versatility, it looks just a good with blush pink as it does with moody red! We love mixing metals and stones that complement each other as well. This look is filled with rose gold, gold, opals, and moonstones. These pieces are delicate and still make a statement. We love the idea of gifting a solid gold piece like the simple, gold solo diamond necklace -- it will last a lifetime and goes with everything! Or, makes a great, extra special gift for the Maid of Honor. Shop the light mauve dress pictured here.
- Moonstone Slice Ring ($105)
- Caspian Bracelet in Rose Gold ($110)
- Opal & Diamond Parisian Sunset Stud Earrings ($72)
- 14K Gold Solo Diamond Pendant Necklace ($180)
Jewels for Black Bridesmaid Dresses:
Super moody, always classic; black bridesmaids dresses truly never go out of style. Keep your jewels classy by adding just a touch of sparkle like our twinkle twinkle ring or hexagon ring; or you can spice it up with a statement earring like our whirl ear jackets. Shop the black dress pictured here.
- Twinkle Twinkle Diamond Stacking Ring ($70)
- 14K Gold Diamond Trio Ring ($249)
- Labradorite & Diamond Silver Linings' Pendant ($130)
- Whirl Ear Jacket ($80)
- Moonstone & Diamond Hexagon Ring ($210)
Jewels for Black Floral Prints:
With a printed dress, we recommend opting for more understated jewels so the look isn't too busy. We love simple pearls, small diamond studs, and stacked cuffs. Solid gold pieces are worth the investment for that extra special something that will your girls can hold onto forever. Shop the black floral dress pictured here.
- Dot Pearl Lariat Necklace ($51)
- 14K Gold Diamond Trio Stud Earrings ($280)
- Pyrite Cuff ($52)
- Raw Crystal & Pyrite Cuff ($52)
- Opal & Moonstone Ballerina Ring ($115)
- 14K Gold Pearl & Diamond Mirage Ring ($245)
Jewels for Dark Mauve Dresses:
Add a little whimsy and a pop of color to your mauve bridesmaid dress with our cute chandelier earrings. We love a bolder earring paired a simple color palate and more delicate rings and bracelets, like our love ring and opal bangle bracelet. Shop the mauve dress pictured here.
- Iris Chandelier Earrings ($75)
- Constellation Bangle with White Opal ($65)
- Nadia Ring with Opal ($55)
- Rose Gold & Morganite Love Ring ($78)
Need help finding the perfect jewels for your girl gang? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you find pieces that are right for you! xo.