Our raffle to raise funds for Brave Space Alliance is closed, with the help of our amazing followers we were able to raise over $11,000! We are so proud and honored that we are able to support Brave Space Alliance so that they can continue to provide support for Chicago's LGBTQ community. We received over 700 entries, but the lucky winner is Brianca R.!
In celebration of pride month, we’re raffling off 12 pieces from our fine jewelry line Family Gold plus a $400 Local Eclectic gift card ($2,000 retail value) with 100% of the proceeds being donated to Brave Space Alliance! Brave Space Alliance is the first Black-led, trans-led LGBTQ Center located on the South Side of Chicago, and designed to create and provide affirming and culturally competent services for the entire LGBTQ community of Chicago. Brave Space Alliance strives to empower, embolden, and educate through mutual aid, knowledge-sharing, and the creation of community-sourced resources as they build toward the liberation of all oppressed peoples. Some of the programs and resources that they provide are:
- Support groups for the trans and non-binary communities
- A mutual aid program designed to promote access, resources, justice, and health within the LGBTQ community by providing people with the tools and skills they need to create community oriented solutions for the barriers they face in their everyday lives
- Pop-up centers that provide career, government, and financial services
- A food pantry program running the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic
- A Covid-19 relief fund for trans, non-binary, and intersex individuals facing economic strain as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic