5 O' Clock Friday
Matcha & Gin Cocktail with Local Eclectic
In honor of Earth Month, the Local Eclectic team whipped up this green, matcha-infused cocktail.
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 3/4 oz honey
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 oz gin
- 1 tsp matcha
- Optional: mint sprig for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine honey and lime juice.
- Add mint and muddle.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake until matcha has dissolved.
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Pour into ice-filled glass, garnish with mint sprig, and enjoy!