Mezcal Negroni with Emily Howell
Emily Howell is a photographer, designer, art director, and creative strategist living in Atlanta. When not at her day job working on music projects for Red Bull, she likes to split her time between coffee shops, yoga studios, and dimly-lit dance floors. On days off, she can usually be found cooking, rearranging her apartment, and scouring the internet for cheap flights to anywhere.
- 1.5 oz mezcal (Vida or Bozal preferred)
- 1 oz campari
- 1 oz sweet vermouth
- Optional: ruby red grapefruit
- Combine mezcal, campari, and vermouth in a glass.
- Stir and add ice.
- Slice grapefruit in half and squeeze a splash of juice into the glass.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and enjoy!