Sharon Malu is a fashion blogger and business student based in Vancouver, BC. She is passionate about social media, graphic design, and photography. She also adores dogs of all kinds, especially corgis and dachshunds. During her free time, she is most likely shooting outfit photos and curating her Instagram feed or just relaxing with a glass of white wine.
- 6 tbsp tequila
- 6 tbsp pulp-free ruby red grapefruit juice, refrigerated
- 3 tbsp lime juice, refrigerated
- 3 tbsp grenadine, refrigerated
- 1/2 bottle champagne or prosecco
- Grapefruit and lime slices for garnish
- In a glass or small cocktail shaker, mix tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and grenadine together.
- For each drink, fill evenly among three cocktails, then top with champagne / prosecco until nearly full.
- Garnish with grapefruit or lime slices to serve.