Abby St. Claire is a Chicagoland native, content creator, designer, and studio artist. As an avid traveler, she loves exploring and documenting new people, places, and things and believes in curating a minimal + essential lifestyle. When she is not working or planning a trip, she can be found eating tacos + watching John Mulaney stand-up or listening to Drake on repeat.
Find Abby on Instagram @astclaire
Ingredients for a single cocktail:
- 1/2 peach, sliced
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime
- 2 ounces gin
- 4 ounces tonic water
- Crushed iced
- Rosemary sprig for garnish
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Fill glass with sliced peaches and crushed ice.
- Pour gin over ice, then add tonic water and squeezed lime.
- Stir a few times to combine and serve immediately.