Pink Himalayan Salty Dog with Nikki Soliz
Nikki Soliz is a fashion and lifestyle blogger based in the suburbs of Los Angeles. She is passionate about fashion, photography, decor, and coffee! When not working, she is out and about searching for the next best coffee spots while soaking up the culture in sunny Los Angeles. Her blog is a reflection of her personal style, love for fashion, art, and leisure in LA.
Ingredients (for two):
- Large organic ruby red grapefruit
- Coarsely ground Himalayan salt
- Vodka of choice
- Grapefruit slice for garnish
- Slice your grapefruit in half and then slice a piece and put to the side for garnish.
- Rub some grapefruit around the rim of your glasses and dip into Himalayan salt.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice.
- Squeeze 2/3 cup of juice into your shaker.
- Add 2 oz. of Vodka.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!