5 O' Clock Friday
Rosé Apple Sangria with Melissa Adames
Melissa Adames currently lives in Brooklyn, NY. She's a lover of dogs, coffee, and avocado toast. Paralegal by day, 'Instagrammer' by nights and weekends.
- Cold rose wine
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- Simple syrup, to taste
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- Combine wine and apples in a pitcher.
- Add simple syrup to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to one day.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint.