Briana Wilvert is a writer, photographer, and lifestyle and beauty blogger. She currently works as a social media professional and runs her blog from Seattle, WA. You can often find her researching natural beauty and sustainable fashion, or kicking back with her dogs and a good book.
- Cranberry juice
- Sparkling water
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup rosemary leaves, plus extra sprigs for garnish
- Boil one cup of water, one cup of sugar and 1/4 cup rosemary leaves together. Stir until the sugar dissolves and then simmer for one minute. Take the syrup off the heat and let it steep for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour equal parts cranberry juice and sparkling water in a glass (this can be adjusted to your taste).
- Add in your desired amount of rosemary syrup.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and enjoy!