Lucie Shelley is a musician, designer, and student in Los Angeles. An East Coast native turned California girl, she works as a graphic designer and is passionate about beauty and fashion. She loves using social media to showcase her ideas and find new ways to meld her fine arts and music backgrounds.
- Rosemary Syrup: 2 cups of water, 2 cups of sugar, 6 sprigs of rosemary.
- 2 oz vodka
- 4 oz grapefruit juice
- 1/2 rosemary simple syrup
- Sprig of rosemary for garnish
- Simple Syrup: In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, dissolve the sugar into the water for about five minutes. Do not let the mixture boil or crystals will form. In a heat safe container, pour the warm sugar water mixture over the rosemary sprigs and let it steep for at least one hour. The rosemary simple syrup will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 10 days.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Combine the vodka, grapefruit juice, and rosemary simple syrup.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and enjoy!