5 O' Clock Friday
Rosemary Margarita with Caylee Willett
Caylee Willett lives in Chicago, Illinois and called the Ukrainian Village neighborhood home. In 2009, she started a personal blog, If You Seek Style, and now gladly spends the majority of her free time shooting her outfits and curating daily style moments for her Instagram. You can also find her catching sets at Thalia Hall and Pitchfork Music Festival, or spending many meticulous hours at the Village Discount locations across the city. Deemed by her friends and followers as the unofficial "thrift queen," her closet is full of secondhand finds, some of which she sells on her other Instagram account, Yours to Keep Vintage.
Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large sprig of fresh rosemary
- Agave tequila
- Rosemary simple syrup
- Carbonated water
- Salt for rimming
- For simple syrup, combined ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn off heat and let sit for 30 minutes. Strain into a jar.
- Rim two glasses with salt using a lime to moisten.
- Combine 3 oz tequila, juice of 3 limes, and 3 tablespoons simple syrup in a jar.
- Shake and strain into ice filled glasses.
- Top with a splash of carbonated water and sprigs of fresh rosemary.