Madolyn Ropell is a lover of clothes, flowers, and being kind to people. You can find her residing in Atlanta, GA in a pretty dress or in head-to-toe denim wishing she were somewhere in a garden.
- Two slices jalapeño, with a few extra for garnish
- 4 oz. El Jimador tequila
- 8 oz. pomegranate juice, sweetened
- Juice of two limes
- In a cocktail shaker, combine jalapeño slices and a small amount of ice.
- Muddle with a wooden spoon to break up the jalapeño.
- Add in tequila, pomegranate juice, and the lime juice.
- Shake and enjoy!