Tequila Sunrise with Julien Garman
Julien Garman is a fashion, travel, and lifestyle blogger who shares her inspiration for achieving an effortless style. She's also highly addicted to coffee and tequila (just not together)!
- 3-4 oz orange juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz Grenadine syrup
- 1 oz peach Schnapps
- Ice cubes
- Optional cherry and orange wedge for garnish
- Add some ice to a highball glass.
- Mix 3-4 oz fresh squeezed juice with 1 1/2 oz Silver Patron Tequila.
- Next, add 1 oz peach Schnapps.
- Add in the 1/2 oz of Grenadine syrup and let it sink to the bottom.
- Add a cherry and orange wedge to garnish.