5 O' Clock Friday
Umeshu Soda with Yuki Barton
Yuki Barton currently lives in (rainy) Vancouver, Canada where she works full-time as an accessory designer. She also makes one of a kind jewelry pieces from her make-shift studio at home. When she's not designing, she loves going for a cup of coffee, hiking, and going to live shows. She's inspired most by traveling to new places, so you can always find her planning her next trip abroad.
- Umeshu (Japanese plum wine)
- Carbonated water
- A few slices of grapefruit
- Fill cup with ice.
- Fill 1/3 of the cup with umeshu.
- Top off with carbonated water.
- Squeeze in some grapefruit juice and garnish with thin slices.