Carlie Tasker is the founder and editor of her own namesake luxury travel and lifestyle website. She's a lover of cats, good gin, and loves being anywhere near the ocean.
- Large organic ruby red grapefruit
- Coarsely ground Himalayan salt
- Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water
- Gin of choice
- Cacao nibs
- Slice your grapefruit in half, squeeze half into a shaker.
- Rub some grapefruit around the rim of your glasses and dip into Himalayan salt.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Add 3 oz of Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water.
- Add 2 oz gin.
- Pour over ice with a small handful of cacao nibs, a slice of lime, and enjoy!