This miniature version of Claflin, Thayer & Co.'s staple lips pouch was created exclusively for Local Eclectic to hold our most prized jewelry possessions. Designed, hand-cut, stamped, and sewn in Berkeley, CA.
- 100% genuine leather
- Nylon zipper and thread
- Made in the USA
- 5 x 3.5" at highest points
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $100.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $12 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $500 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Liz Thayer was never a stranger to legacy. As the founder of sewing and design studio, Claflin, Thayer & Co., she has carried on the same name that her great-grandfather first established in 1830. "The business was a family affair for over a hundred years until it closed down under my great-grandfather'... Read More