What better way to make a statement than with this exhibitionist show stopper? Featuring 14K yellow gold plating over a bronze base, this is a necklace that's sure to be a conversation starter.
- Bronze base
- 14K yellow gold plated pendant
- 16" gold filled chain
- Handmade in Vancouver
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $150.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $13 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $400 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
Launched in 2014, Fiona Morrison of Wolf Circus began her business while simultaneously working on her business degree from the University of Victoria. Now, she focuses on creating designs that provide quality and versatility first. “I live in Vancouver, Canada – a city that is nestled in between the mountains and t... Read More