"Supporting A Peace Treaty supports the philosophy of working with artisans -- thus supports the beauty of integrity craft made by human hands." -- Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic
This asymmetrical earring set was designed in collaboration by Dana Arbib of A Peace Treaty and Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic exclusively for Local Eclectic. Produced in a limited edition of 30 units.
Each earring features one opaline stone ball to be worn in one ear or both for a unique style. One earring features a 2 inch brass chain that drops to hold a opaline ball. The other earring holds the opaline ball close to the hoop. Hoops measure approximately .75 inches each.
- Earrings are sold as a set
- Opaline balls
- Brass chain and setting
- Nickel free
- .75 inch hoops
- Orders placed for this product before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday will ship the same day.
- Free shipping, via USPS Ground, for orders over $100.
- Orders are shipped from Chicago, IL
- The free shipping option typically takes 3-4 business days to reach it's destination within the US.
- Express shipping for $12 is available on most orders.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
- Orders over $500 are shipped with signature confirmation.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of all items shipping outside the US.
To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewelry, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaner on gold plated jewelry.
This collection was designed very swiftly when I visited Los Angeles and met with Rachel for the first time. I immediately understood her style and aesthetic; I was sitting in her home and knew right away what type of pieces I should be designing to represent both Rachel and I visually. Her style is modern, yet ... Read More